- 3D Massage Technology
- Upper Shoulder Massage
- Shiatsu Point Locator
- Dreamwave Technology
- Full Body Air Massage
- 16 Auto Programs
- Seat Vibration Massage
- Adjustable Intensity and Speed
- Lower Back and Seat Heat Therapy
- Automatic Recline
- Smart Phone Pocket
- Easy to Use Remote Control
- Made In Japan
The 3D massage roller allows the massage intensity to adjust from deep to gentle making the massage feel more humanistic.
Upper Shoulder Massage
the shoulder massage is unique in the Inada dreamwave, on bottom of the headrest are 2 units that your shoulders and trapezius muscles
Shiatsu Point Locator
The chair locates your shiatsu points and customizes each massage session specifically to your body's profile.
The Inada Dreamwave features an undulating figure-8 motion that balances the body and delivers complete relaxation, the seat rocks approximately 1.6 inches either side of center.
Full Body Air Massage
The chair features with 100 airbags that expertly placed areas around the hands, feet, soles, calves, seat, arms, shoulders, neck and waist.
16 Auto Programs
The Inada Dreamwave features 8 automatic massage programs with an additional relaxation mode for each program totaling 16 programs in all.
Vibration mechanisms are located in the seat and back of the Inada Dreamwave chair.
Adjustable Intensity and Speed
The Inada Dreamwave massage chair is very customizable, you can adjust the intensity and speed of the massage roller.
Lower Back and Seat Heat Therapy
Warming pads are located at the lumbar and seat area of the Inada Dreamwave. This helps to heat your core and improve circulation while soothing muscle fibers for a better and deeper massage experience.
The seat back of the chair can be reclined to any angle between approx. 120 and 165 degree from the floor. The angle of the leg rest can be adjusted by approx. 90 degree according to your preference.
Smart Phone Pocket
There is a pocket located on the left armrest.
- Upright: 55"(L) x 37"(W) x 48"(H)
- Recline: 83"(L) x 37"(W) x 30"(H)
- Gross Weight: 253lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300lbs
- Height Range: 5'0" - 6'5"
- Power Supply: 120V/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 208W (Rated Time: 30 Mins.)
- Made in Japan
Inada 5-Years Limited Manufacturer Warranty
The manufacturer covers their chairs with a 3-years in-home service plus additional 2 more years of parts and framework.
This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan MassageChair,Inc.
We guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE (3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
What Is Covered*:
• This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
• This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer.
• This warranty includes parts costs covered for the second year at no cost to the customer.
• Structural Framework on selected products carries an additional one (1) year of warranty for a total of three (3) years.
• The additional extended warranties includes parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer.
What Is NOT Covered*:
• This warranty does not include any shipping expenses incurred.
• This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse.
• The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
• Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 1 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
• By making a purchase, you agree that Titan MassageChair,Inc. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
• In no case will Titan MassageChair, Inc. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
• You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
• You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
• You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Titan MassageChair Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630.
• This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.