- AI Hybrid Mechanism
- Analysis by Artificial Intelligence
- Facial Recognition
- Noise Reduction Dome
- HD Speakers with Tutorial
- Flat Bed Recline Position
- Rhythmical Massages
- Automatic Detection of Shiatsu Points
- Three-dimensional Motion Like Human Hands
- Five-finger Kneading Massage
- Very Quiet Massage
- Made In Japan
The AI hybrid mechanism won the battle with humans!
A hybrid of the mechanical and AI with second finger joints that realizes "massage comfort"
Robo was born from the concept of "surpassing human hands."
The AI hybrid mechanism has made serious inroads in the manipulative therapy of long experienced massage professionals, and has finally come out on top.
"Surveys on massage" were conducted from among 616 men and women in their twenties to seventies, and 30 surveys were extracted from them to conduct qualitative research in a comparison of technique and comfort between practitioners and ROBO. After receiving a 15-minute massage of the neck and shoulders, lower back, arms, and soles and calves, areas were evaluated and a comprehensive evaluation in consideration of convenience, etc., was scored out of 100 points.
AI detect muscle stiffness and massage according to your physical condition.
According to muscles's shape and size of the person receiving the massage and the level of muscle stiffness at that moment in time, the artificial intelligence mechanism adjusts the massage operation to optimal strength and time. The speed of movement of the rollers are controlled according to the load received from the rollers during a massage, so that stiffened areas are massaged deeply and slowly, and once unstiffened, massage rhythically.
Five-finger kneading massage
Air cells gently hold forearms to unstiffen the entire arm. The mechanism moves at a maximum stroke of approx. 17cm so that shiatsu points can be massaged regardless of height difference.
Chest holding shoulder top massage
Muscles around the shoulder blades where stiffness easily accumulates are massaged carefully and deeply by moving obliquely along the shoulder blades.
Holding the shoulders securely, the mechanism stimulates shiatsu points effectively.
The mechanism unit pushes in firmly from behind so that shiatsu points can be stimulated properly, holding the top of the shoulders from the front by our proprietary technology in addition to the conventional lateral direction by force of air, just like a massage practitioner performs a massage while holding the shoulders.
Upper and lower independent circular massage
The upper and lower mechanisms move independently to carefully massage each part from the bottom to the top of the back. Stiffness of the back is relieved by massaging in a persistent manner.
Your choice of strength with the AI hybrid double mechanism + pressure sensors The AI hybrid double mechanism equipped with independent motors and intensity features, which also includes pressure sensors on the reverse sides of the air cells, enables a massage by the amount of pressure with greater force in parts according to body type and depending on preference.
Left-right independent holding massage
Hamstrings (biceps femoris muscle, semimembranosus muscle, semitendinosus muscle, etc.,) are unstiffened by two-finger kneading massage.
Gluteus maximus compression massage
The rollers reach deeply in the area of the buttocks and unstiffen the piriformis muscles in the areas of the gluteus maximus muscles and sciatic nerve.
The back surfaces of the buttocks and thighs are massaged by the artificial intelligence mechanism and air.
By stereoscopically massaging the pelvis and around the buttocks, the muscles outside of the thighs and the lymph bodes of the inner thighs are unstiffened. With the air cells placed on the seat surface and the air cells for the calves in synchronization, the reverse sides of the thighs are pushed up and stretched as the reverse sides of the knees are stretched out.
Five-finger kneading massage
The mechanism moves to the optimal positions, directed at the main shiatsu points.
Entire calves are loosened by up-and-down movements while largely taking hold of the calves. The mechanism automatically moves to perform an accurate massage, directed at the main shiatsu points. The AI hybrid mechanism reproduces a professional massage practitioner's way of massaging in the orbit of the mechanism, moving up and down, left and right, and back and forth like human hands.
3D sole layer shiatsu massage
The feet are massaged and loosened as if beign held. In addition, while moving up and down, the rollers massage and unstiffen the soles like kneading according to the size of the feet registered in advance.
Hold firmly so as to keep the feet from moving.
So as to fit the shiatsu points, the rollers move, turning inward and outward while applying pressure on the soles. As a professional massage practitioner performs massage, the feet are held down by air to prevent them from moving, and pressure is applied on the soles without dispersing power.
- Upright: 42"(L) x 53"(W) x 56"(H)
- Recline: 42"(L) x 87"(W) x 38"(H)
- Gross Weight: 254lbs
- Weight Capacity: 350lbs
- Power Supply: 110V/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 270W (Rated Time: 30 Mins.)
- Made in Japan
Inada 5-Years Limited Manufacturer Warranty
The manufacturer covers their chairs with a 3-years in-home service plus additional 2 more years of parts and framework.
This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan MassageChair,Inc.
We guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE (3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
What Is Covered*:
• This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
• This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer.
• This warranty includes parts costs covered for the second year at no cost to the customer.
• Structural Framework on selected products carries an additional one (1) year of warranty for a total of three (3) years.
• The additional extended warranties includes parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer.
What Is NOT Covered*:
• This warranty does not include any shipping expenses incurred.
• This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse.
• The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
• Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 1 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
• By making a purchase, you agree that Titan MassageChair,Inc. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
• In no case will Titan MassageChair, Inc. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
• You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
• You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
• You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Titan MassageChair Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630.
• This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.