Luraco is excluded from our Best Price Guarantee policy.
While some people may think that massage chairs are all the same, Luraco Technologies sets out to prove that they are not and that AMERICAN-MADE massage chairs are the best!
Luraco spent the last 3 years creating the Luraco i9 Medical Massage Chair that is full of unique and advanced features for delivering superior and medicinal massages!
As a result of the hard work of the Luraco Research and Development team, the Luraco i9 Medical Massage Chair has already been awarded 7 U.S. patents with several more patents pending.
- PATENTED SPLIT L-TRACK: In the past, massage chairs were made with either an “L-Track” or an “S-Track” (both have good features but both tracks also have limitations). The SPLIT L-TRACK takes all the benefits of an L-Track chair while also delivering a premium “stretch” massage that is found in S-Track chairs. It is a true engineering breakthrough that shows the power of American Engineering!
- EASY ENTRY ARMRESTS: The armrest slides back making it easier for getting in and out of the chair. This feature is “patent allowed” and lets the elderly or people with physical challenges have a way to safely sit down while also taking up less space than last year’s side-swinging arms.
- PATENTED “BUTTERFLY TECHNOLOGY ROLLERS” with an enhanced 3D robotic system! The new BUTTERFLY technology is a unique 3D roller motion that feels unlike any other chair on the market. Luraco does not play games with marketing terms such as calling our chairs anything more than “3D” please don’t be misled by questionable marketing of other brands that call themselves 4D or 5D. There are truly only 3 Dimensions in the Universe (height, width, depth) and while other brands may call heat, music, speed and rhythm adjustments additional dimensions, the i9 has them all too! If we wanted to mislead, the i9 would be 7D, but Luraco chooses not to intentionally confuse consumers.
- FULL LEATHER CHAIR: That looks as great as it feels! Luraco made the i9 with all of these outstanding features wrapped in luxury-level and car-quality full leather making it unlike any other chair on the market.
- FOUR SECTIONS of ARM ROLLERS for hand and forearm massages that are all (patent pending).
- PATENTED FOOT & CALF ROLLERS for intense calf massages and triple rollers for more coverage of the soles of the feet. The i9 brings more massage roller locations for additional and genuine massage experiences.
- FAST AND ACCURATE BODY SCAN (thanks to a new super high-speed Gigahertz microprocessor).
- PATENTED TOUCHSCREEN REMOTE CONTROLLER: Similar to when iPhones first came out, Luraco was the first manufacturer to bring touchscreen technology to massage chairs! Luraco Remotes have two U.S. patents and are not only fast, but they allow for easy, convenient, intuitive operation and they are nice looking too!
- PATENTED ADJUSTABLE SHOULDER & BICEP AIR BAGS: As there are different sizes of people, there are different heights for where shoulders will be when sitting in a chair. This feature allows another way to adjust the i9 to a personal body size.
- IMPROVED AIR MASSAGE: Along with the new airbag locations, the i9 has improved the air bags for thigh compression, lower back twisting, and an enhanced stretching experience.
- HEAT THERAPY for three areas (hands, lower back, and feet).
- 5 DIFFERENT USERS MEMORY SETTINGS: With all the options to make the i9 a perfect fit, Luraco realized that in many homes there will be multiple people who will be using it. The i9 allows for up to 5 Different User’s to save their favorite chair settings! Imagine that, it’s like having 5 chairs in one!
- 5 LEVELS OF INTENSITY CONTROL from super-soft to super-intense. Allows User to fully customize their preferred level of massage comfort.
- 6 INDEPENDENT AREAS FOR INTENSITY CONTROLS (Neck, Upper Back, Lower Back, Arms, Calves and Feet). User can personalize what area of their body to be more or less intense.
- TRUE ZERO GRAVITY (neutral body posture position) which has been proven to heighten the state of relaxation and well-being.
- 7 LANGUAGES OF VOICE RESPONSE: The i9 confirms what commands you have given it in 7 different language options (English, Vietnamese, Spanish, German, French, Japanese and Korean).
- 9 PRESET PROGRAMS and limitless customizable individual body part massage options.
- MANUAL SETTINGS for targeted massage therapy to specific body parts including Kneading and Tapping with Variable Speed Controls.
- PATENTED NOISE REDUCTION TECHNOLOGY to maximize relaxation and improve health and wellbeing.
- PATENTED STRETCHING: Unique body and 2-position foot stretching. Body swivel with twist stretching not found on any other products.
- BLUETOOTH SPEAKER: High-quality and powerful for smartphone music streaming.
- PATENTED 3-LAYERED FOOTREST for better calf massager.
- Helpful diagrams of body acupuncture points and reflexologies.
- Blood Pressure and Heart Rates Monitoring (optional) – patent pending.
- FDA registered, UL and CE listed.
- U.S based customer service and after-sales support.
- 5 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY (please visit the Warranty page for more details)
- Upright: 61"(L) x 38"(W) x 48"(H)
- Recline: 81"(L) x 38"(W) x 47"(H)
- Gross Weight: 280lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300lbs
- User Height: Up to 6'10"
- Power Consumption: ~150 Watts (Max)
- Roller Track Length: 60" (152 cm)
5 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
LURACO Technologies is dedicated to offering our valued customers the best massage chair buying experience available. As part of this commitment, t he company works very hard to provide customers with the best warranty plan available. We guarantee that defective massage chairs will be repaired or replaced during the effective warranty period.
What Is Covered In This Warranty:
a) For Home Use: What is covered in this Warranty :
• This warranty includes part costs and labor for the first 2 years at no cost to the customer.
• This warranty includes part costs covered for the third year at no cost to the customer.
• Structural frame carries an additional two (2 ) year warranty for a total five (5) years.
|Products||Application||In-Home Service||Parts||Structural Frame|
|iRobotics 5||Home Use||2 (Years)||3 (Years)||5 (Years)|
|Legend||Home Use||3 (Years)||5 (Years)||5 (Years)
iRobotics 7 Plus
iRobotics 9 Custom Edition
b) For Commercial Use:
• This warranty includes part costs and labor for the first 6 months at no cost to the customer.
• This warranty includes part costs covered for the first year at no cost to the customer.
• Structural frame carries an additional two (1) year warranty for a total two (2) years.
|Products||Application||In-Home Service||Parts||Structural Frame|
|iRobotics 5||Commercial Use||6 (Months)||1 (Year)||2 (Years)|
|Legend||Commercial Use||6 (Months)||1 (Year)||2 (Years)|
iRobotics 9 Custom Edition
||6 (Months)||1 (Year)||2 (Years)|
What Is NOT Covered*:
• This warranty does not cover any loss or damage resulting from: improper installation, alterations, or modifications of original condition, or unauthorized repairs
• This warranty does not cover damage resulting from improper use of electrical/power supply, electrical disturbances, and power surges
• This warranty does not include any shipping expenses incurred • This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear including leather or fabric covering by abuse.
• The warranty does not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or accidental or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cu ts, burns, loss of use during the period the product is at a repair facility, or otherwise awaiting parts or repair; and products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
• This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser of this product.
• Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 2 year portion of this warranty for home use and 6 month portion of this warranty for commercial use. With regard to structural frame, it is limited to the duration of the 5 year portion of this warranty for home use, and 6 month portion of this warranty for commercial use.
• In no case will LURACO be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
• LURACO shall not be liable for any personal injury, property, or any incidental or consequential l damages of any kind resulting from malfunctions, defects, misuse, improper installation or alteration of this product.
How to obtain warranty service:
• Customer must provide proof of purchase to claim any warranty.
• Customer must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship the chair to a service center.
• Customer mat obtain service advice by contacting the Luraco Technologies customer service department toll-free at 1-800-483-9930
Extended Warranty PlanLURACO’s massage chair comes with a high expectation in performance and reliability which should last for many years. However, all products have a defective rate. If something does go wrong, LURACO can back it up with an available Extended Warranty Plan. The Extended Warranty Plan provides customers a full 5 years of comprehensive protection for LURACO’s massage chairs. For $395, you can rest assured that your massage chair will be taken care of as soon as possible. Note: Extended warranty plan is only available for home use application only. We do not offer this plan for commercial use.