- Okin Motors
- Lifting Up & Down
- Kneading massage on back / waist and calf area
- Heating Feature
- Remote Controller
- Side Pocket
- Easy Removal Back Cushion
Osaki use only the best parts and the lifting chair is no exception. The OKIN motor is German engineered delivering a quiet action with smooth movements.
Lifting Up & Down
The easy to use remote allows the user to automatically move to help them get seated, reclined and to stand. The reclines to approximately 160 degrees.
As the OLT-C Lifting chair reclines, the leg ottoman will raise up providing support to the legs.
Kneading massage on back / waist and calf area
The kneading leg massagers are located at the center of the ottoman. The rotating action provides a soothing massage to the calf area depending on the height of the user.
Heating pads are located in the seat and mid-lower back. The warm heat application enhances the massage experience and the same time loosen muscles to help relax. The heating feature can be turned on or off.
OLT-C luxury lift chair has a simple and easy to use remote control. The remote controller has a LED screen with blue back light to make it visible in the dark. As the chair reclines, the stronger the massage will become with more body weight being applying to the massage heads.
On the side of the massaging lift chair are large pockets on both sides to store away the remote, magazines and any other articles you may want to have at your disposal when using the massage chair.
Easy Removal Back Cushion
The Osaki massaging lift chair comes with an additional pad for users that prefer a milder massage. If the user wishes to make the massage stronger simply remove the pad that is attached by Velcro.
Water Resistant MaterialThe Osaki Lift Chair upholstery is coated with a water resistant spray that prevents from liquids to automatically absorb in the fabric. The liquid will bead off at contact and roll off. If the liquid is padded down the liquid will absorb into the fabric so if liquids are spilled, the user should remove themselves from the chair immediately and proceed to wipe down. The water resistant coating is to add a layer of protection and hyggiene.
- Upright: 36.6"(L) x 36"(W) x 42.3"(H)
- Recline: 64.4"(L) x 36"(W) x 32.3"(H)
- Weight Capacity: 350lbs
- Seat Width: 20.1"
- Power Supply: 110~120V,50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 50W
3 Year Rock Solid Warranty / Parts & Labor Warranty
This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan MassageChair,Inc.
We guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE (3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
What Is Covered*:
• This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
• This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer.
• This warranty includes parts costs covered for the second year at no cost to the customer.
• Structural Framework on selected products carries an additional one (1) year of warranty for a total of three (3) years.
• The additional extended warranties includes parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer.
What Is NOT Covered*:
• This warranty does not include any shipping expenses incurred.
• This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse.
• The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
• Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 1 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
• By making a purchase, you agree that Titan MassageChair,Inc. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
• In no case will Titan MassageChair, Inc. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
• You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
• You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
• You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Titan MassageChair Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630.
• This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
Osaki 2 Year Extended Warranty
The 2 Year Extended Warranty adds two additional years of coverage for labor and parts.
Total of 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty with 3 Years Labor, 5 Years Parts and 5 Years Frame.