- Foot Rollers
- L-Track Massage
- Space Saving Technology
- Heat on Lumbar
- Foot Air Massage
- Zero Gravity
- Dual Action Massage
- 3-Level Shoulder Adjustment
L-Track Massage Roller
OS-4000LS provides 42 inches of S & L-Track roller massage to cover from your neck to the buttocks, in addition to that it has foot rollers!
Space Saving Technology
The Osaki OS-4000LS Massage Chair allows the chair to slide forward as it reclines without needing much space behind the chair.
Heat on Lumbar
There are 2 heating pads, one on each side in the lower lumbar area. The heat therapy is a great compliment to roller and airbag massage.
Located on the bottom of the feet are 2 rows of spinning reflexology massagers which provide a soothing kneading style application. As the rollers spin it will stimulate acupuncture points and as the air bags inflate it will generate a much deeper massage along the bottoms of your feet.
Inspired by NASA technology, the Zero gravity position is the perfect position to enjoy a massage, aligning your back relative to your thigh at an optimal level of comfort. When reclined into the zero gravity position, the complete weight of your back is virtually supported by the backrest which maximizes the intensity of the massage. This also reduces the vertical stress on the spine.
3-Level Shoulder Adjustment
Adjustable shoulder width that can accommodate better for user with broader shoulder to fit in the chair.
- Upright: 63.4"(L) x 30.7"(W) x 47.2"(H)
- Recline: 78"(L) x 30.7"(W) x 33.9"(H)
- Gross Weight: 272lbs
- Weight Capacity: 260lbs
- Height Range: 5'1" - 6'4"
- Power Supply: 110-120V,50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 200W
3 Year Rock Solid Warranty / Parts & Labor Warranty
This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan MassageChair,Inc.
We guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE (3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
What Is Covered*:
• This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
• This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer.
• This warranty includes parts costs covered for the second year at no cost to the customer.
• Structural Framework on selected products carries an additional one (1) year of warranty for a total of three (3) years.
• The additional extended warranties includes parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer.
What Is NOT Covered*:
• This warranty does not include any shipping expenses incurred.
• This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse.
• The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
• Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 1 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
• By making a purchase, you agree that Titan MassageChair,Inc. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
• In no case will Titan MassageChair, Inc. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
• You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
• You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
• You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Titan MassageChair Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630.
• This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
Osaki 2 Year Extended Warranty
The 2 Year Extended Warranty adds two additional years of coverage for labor and parts.
Total of 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty with 3 Years Labor, 4 Years Parts and 5 Years Frame.