- Advanced 3D Technology
- Negative Ions
- Adjustable Shoulder Width
- Manual Calf Kneading Control
- L-Track Massage
- Full Body Air Massage
- Auto Body Scan
- Heat on Lumbar
- Unique Foot Roller Massage
- Two Step Zero Gravity Mode
- Extendable Footrest and Adjustable Calf Position
- 23 Auto Massage Programs
- 5 Massage Styles
- Space Saving Technology
- Built-in Bluetooth Speakers
- Easy to Use Touch Screen LCD Remote
- Side Controller
- USB Connector
The next generation of 3D massage rollers are designed for outstanding range and flexibility. The 3D technology allows the user to control the length of rollers that extend out from the backrest. OS-Pro First Class has 5 levels of 3D intensity control.
As the roller system massages the neck area, it continues through to the lower back and then proceeds to massage the glutes and upper hamstrings.
Full Body Air bag massage
There are multiple airbags located throughout the massage chair to offer a full body massage experience. The First Class offers a total of 24 airbags in the massage chair. Airbags are located at the shoulders, arms, lower back, feet, and the calf areas. This compression massage helps to continue increasing blood circulation throughout the body to relieve pain and tension.
Unique Foot Roller Massage
OS- Pro First-Class has three spinning reflexology massage rollers located on the bottom of the feet that provide a soothing kneading style application. As the rollers spin it will stimulate acupuncture points and as the air bags inflate it will generate a much deeper massage along the bottoms of your feet. It also has ankle grip function that hold your foot with a sense of stability.
Two Step Zero Gravity Mode
Inspired by NASA technology, the Zero gravity position is the perfect position to enjoy a massage, aligning your back relative to your thigh at an optimal level of comfort. When reclined into the zero -gravity position, the complete weight of your back is virtually supported by the backrest which maximizes the intensity of the massage.
Extendable Footrest and Adjustable Calf position
OS-Pro First-Class has an extendable footrest which can be extended up to 5.5 Inch. The calf area can also move separately.
Auto Massage Program
The OS-Pro First Class has 23 different auto massage programs divided into 4 different categories. There is VIP, Healthcare, Special, Relaxation categories and each category has five to six auto programs.
5 Massage Style
The Osaki OS- Pro First-Class massage chair comes with manual mode so you can pinpoint a desired massage for a specific area on your body. OS- Pro First Class can perform Kneading, Flapping, Swedish, Grasping and Shiatsu. You can either pinpoint a specific spot on your back for the massage or massage by sections of the body.
Manual Massage Setting
You can meet variety of options to customize your massage with the OS-Pro First Class. OS-Pro First Class has Manual Control Function for Mode, Massage Position, Width of Roller, Speed and 3D. Each category has many options to adjust. You can also control Upper Air, Foot Roller, Lower Air, Calf Knead, Foot Roller.
Space Saving Technology
Osaki's innovative design team has engineered a space saving technology that slides the chair forward as the chair reclines. As a result the OS- Pro First-Class takes only 1.5 inch to get to the fully reclined position.
Built in Bluetooth Speaker
The Osaki OS- Pro First-Class is equipped with Bluetooth technology that allows the user to listen to their favorite music and phone calls on high quality speakers in the headrest.
Easy to use touch screen LCD remote
The Osaki OS-Pro First-Class remote has an easy view screen displaying the function the chair has activated. It also has magnetic holder that fixes the remote into place. On the remote it allows you to select the massage type, intensity, speed, and location. You can also operate the functions independently in the Manual Mode.
A side controller gives the user a more convenient access. You can control the power, angle of chair, different auto massage modes, leg extension and foot extension.
Enjoy your massage with your smart phone, iPad, or any other electronic products. No need to move out your seat when your battery is running low just charge it with the built in USB connector at the armrest of the chair!
Heat on lumbar
The OS-Pro First Class has 2 heating pads located on the back area, which enhances the effect of the massage.
Manual Calf Kneading control
You can control the calf kneading massage three different ways by going into the manual mode control panel.
The Osaki OS-Pro First Class is equipped with built-in negative air ionization therapy. Negative air ionization therapy is the use of air ionizers as an experimental non-pharmaceutical treatment for seasonal effective disorder and mild depression.
Adjustable shoulder width
User can adjust the width of shoulder of the chair by simply pushing it inward.
Auto Body Scan
The OS-Pro First-Class will perform a body scan to map the key areas of the neck and back to ensure the optimal amount of pressure applied during the massage. The scanning technology will detect your shoulders height, which can be re-calibrated once the scan is complete.
- Upright: 63"(L) x 30"(W) x 46.5"(H)
- Recline: 72"(L) x 30"(W) x 41"(H)
- Gross Weight: 353lbs
- Weight Capacity: 260lbs
- Height Range: 5'0" - 6'0"
- Power Supply: 110-120V,50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 220W
3 Year Rock Solid Warranty / Parts & Labor Warranty
This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan MassageChair,Inc.
We guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE (3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
What Is Covered*:
• This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
• This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer.
• This warranty includes parts costs covered for the second year at no cost to the customer.
• Structural Framework on selected products carries an additional one (1) year of warranty for a total of three (3) years.
• The additional extended warranties includes parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer.
What Is NOT Covered*:
• This warranty does not include any shipping expenses incurred.
• This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse.
• The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
• Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 1 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
• By making a purchase, you agree that Titan MassageChair,Inc. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
• In no case will Titan MassageChair, Inc. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
• You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
• You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
• You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Titan MassageChair Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630.
• This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
Osaki 2 Year Extended Warranty
The 2 Year Extended Warranty adds two additional years of coverage for labor and parts.
Total of 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty with 3 Years Labor, 5 Years Parts and 5 Years Frame.