- 3D Massage Technology
- L-Track Massage
- Voice Control
- Auto Body Scan
- Unique Head Massage
- 80 Airbag Cells
- Zero Gravity Reclining
- Space Saving Technology
- 10 Auto Programs
- 6 Massage Styles
- Tablet Remote
- Infrared Heating
- Dual Action Foot Massage
- Extendable Footrest
Titan Jupiter Premium LE Features
It’s the reinvented Titan Pro Jupiter XL. The Titan Pro Jupiter LE delivers an incredible massage and is engineered to accommodate users up to 6’6” and 280lbs. With the combination of 3D technology and the L-Track, the feel of the massage truly is out of this world! Titan invites you to experience it for yourself and feel the difference.
Titan Pro Jupiter LE is an 3D massage chair that is equipped with 5 levels of speed, 5 levels of airbag intensity, and 3 levels of width adjustment. 3D lets you adjust the speed and width of 3D rollers at any time in a massage, whether you are in auto or manual mode.
Auto Body Scan
The Titan Pro Jupiter LE will perform a body scan to map the key areas of the neck and back to ensure the optimal amount of pressure applied during the massage. The scanning technology will detect your shoulders height, which can be re-calibrated once the scan is complete.
The L-Track rollers provide smooth massages through out the users neck to the glutes.
80 Air Bag Cells
The Titan Pro Jupiter LE is designed with efficiency in mind, and that includes the entire airbag system in the chair. The Titan Pro Jupiter LE offers a total of 80 airbags in the massage chair.
Zero Gravity Reclining
The Titan Pro Jupiter LE is equipped with Zero Gravity reclining, giving the user a weightless feeling during the massage and the amount of pressure they would like in their massage. This gives the user an option on how far back they want their chair to recline automatically, or you can adjust the chair manually with the remote.
Space Saving Technology
Titan Pro Jupiter LE slides forwards to create more space saving from the wall to allow the chair to be within 3.2 inches away from the wall. Maximizing living space in your home.
10 Auto Programs
- Vitality: 8 Minutes of revitalizing massage
- Senior: 20 Minutes of full body mild massage
- Power: 20 Minutes of Intense massage
- Recovery: 20 Minutes of Recovery massage
- Pain Relief: 20 Minutes of Pain-Relieving massage
- Burmese Massage: 20 Minutes of Relaxing massage
- Sleep: 20 Minutes of soft relaxing massage
- Blood Circulate: 20 Minutes of Blood Circulating massage
- Waist Massage: 20 Minutes of Waist Stretching massage
- Stretch: 20 minutes of Full Body Stretch massage
6 Massage Styles
Knead, Tap, Knock, Shiatsu, knead/tap, knead/knock
The Titan Pro Jupiter LE has heating on the back roller, waist, seat, and legs. It offers heat therapy which is a great compliment to the roller and airbag massage. Heating the body's temperature is known to increase blood circulation and loosen tense muscles.
The Titan Pro Jupiter LE is equipped with Bluetooth technology that reduces the surrounding noise, enhancing your listening experience
Dual Action Foot Massage
The foot massage rollers that spin along the arch of the feet is complimented by airbag massage. As the airbags inflate the feet are pushed down on the spinning rollers increasing the intensity.
The footrest can be extended up to 12.6" to ensure the optimal leg length for your height. The foot component will extend outwards and then retract inwards. Simply apply pressure with your feet to be at the desired position.
Jupiter LE has the all-touch display for easy-to-use massages. Simply turn on the tablet as the power on button is located on the top of the tablet. To select a massage, a power symbol is indicated at the top right of the screen. Push the button and select a massage.
- Upright: 60"(L) x 32"(W) x 50.3"(H)
- Recline: 71.5"(L) x 32"(W) x 37.5"(H)
- Gross Weight: 213.8lbs
- Weight Capacity: 280lbs
- Maximum Height: 6'6"
- Minimum Delivery Width: 29"
- Power Supply: 120V
- Power Consumption: 200W
3 Year Rock Solid Warranty / Parts & Labor WarrantyThis NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan MassageChair,Inc.
We guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE (3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
What Is Covered*:
• This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
• This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer.
• This warranty includes parts costs covered for the second year at no cost to the customer.
• Structural Framework on selected products carries an additional one (1) year of warranty for a total of three (3) years.
• The additional extended warranties includes parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer.
What Is NOT Covered*:
• This warranty does not include any shipping expenses incurred.
• This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse.
• The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
• Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 1 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
• By making a purchase, you agree that Titan MassageChair,Inc. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
• In no case will Titan MassageChair, Inc. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
• You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
• You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
• You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Titan MassageChair Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630.
• This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
Titan 2 Year Extended WarrantyThe 2 Year Extended Warranty adds two additional years of coverage for labor and parts.
Total of 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty with 3 Years Labor, 5 Years Parts and Frame.